- Commissions taken for lolita and cosplay projects.
- I ship from the UK.
- I invoice in £GBP.
- I will provide you with a detailed measurement form, which you will need to fill out in metric (cm).
- Fabric will be purchased personally by me in the UK (usually in Goldhawk Road). Photographs of samples will be emailed to you before fabric is purchased, or if you prefer I can send you the samples at an extra cost. Let me know immediately at the start of the process if you are allergic to any fibres.
- I don't do rush orders, sorry.
- Things I can make include blouses, JSKs, OPs, skirts, bloomers and accessories, as well as many other items. I don't make petticoats.
- To order, send me a private message with details of what you want and we can discuss prices.
Recent example of my work;
Please leave your feedback in a comment using the following format;
- Feedback type: [Positive, Negative or Neutral]
- Item(s) Ordered:
- Price: /5
- Turnaround: /5 [this means how long your order took to process from payment to receipt of items]
- Communication and service: /5
- Quality of construction: /5
- Fit: /5 [this means how well the items fit you; this is entirely based on the measurements you provide and I am not responsible for poor fit due to inaccurate measurements. If there is a problem, please confirm the provided measurements with me before leaving feedback.]
- A photo of your item(s): [this does not have to be a photo of you wearing the items]